Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating (V20A ETF) It strives to provide a combination of income and some long-term capital growth by investing in fixed income and equity securities, primarily through investments in other collective investment schemes.
The fund strives for an actively managed investment strategy in which the investment manager decides on the composition of the fund’s portfolio holdings and is not managed by reference to a benchmark. However, as explained in more detail below, the investment manager manages the fund through pre-determined asset allocations to equity and interest-bearing securities using a set of basic collective investment plans.
The fund will seek to achieve its investment objective through exposure to a diversified portfolio consisting of approximately 20% of the value of shares and 80% of the value of interest-bearing securities, which will be acquired in accordance with the requirements of the Central Bank. Primarily by investing directly in passively managed exchange-traded funds (“ETFs”) or other index-tracking collective investment schemes (collectively, “Target Funds”). The asset allocation to the portfolio may be reconstructed and rebalanced from time to time at the discretion of the investment manager. The target funds in which the fund invests will be UCITS and may include other subsidiary funds of Vanguard Funds plc.
The indirect risks of the fund, through its investment in target funds, are set against:
(1) Shares in companies from developed and emerging markets. And
(ii) for fixed income securities, such as bonds denominated in multiple currencies, from both developed and emerging market issuers (for example, global investment grade debt, including government bonds, government bonds, corporate bonds, and fixed rate securities) . The Fund’s exposure to target funds is not intended to reflect any geographic or sectoral bias. The Fund will attempt to indirectly hedge the currency risk outside the Euro within the interest rate distribution of the Fund’s portfolio on the Euro, by investing in the Euro-protected equity classes in the target funds.
The fund may use derivatives to reduce risk or costs and/or generate additional income or growth. The use of derivatives may increase or decrease exposure to the underlying assets and lead to greater fluctuations in the fund’s net asset value. A derivative is a financial contract whose value depends on the value of a financial asset (such as a stock, bond, or currency) or a market index.
Beskrivning av Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulated
Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity Accumulated UCITS ETF follow one Multiple Asset Strategy, Globalism. Dividends are reinvested in the fund (accumulated).
The total cost ratio is 0.25% per annum. The fund replicates the results of the underlying index by purchasing all components of the index (full redundancy). Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity Accumulated UCITS ETF It is a small stock exchange fund (ETF) with assets of €35 million under management. The V20A ETF is older than one year old and is headquartered in Ireland.
Paraplyfonden Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity Invests in many ETFs around the world. 20% of the fund’s assets are invested in stocks from developed and emerging markets. The remaining 80% is placed in bonds. Issuers may come from developed and emerging markets, but the bonds are either denominated in euros or hedged.
Trading the V20A ETF
Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating (V20A ETF) It is a European exchange-traded fund. This fund is traded on many different exchanges, such as Borsa Italiana, Deutsche Boerse Xetra and Euronext Amsterdam. For this reason, different acronyms appear on the same ETF.
This means that it is possible to trade units in this ETF through most Swedish banks and online brokers, for example DejeroAnd nordnet And keep it up.
|Italian Stock Exchange||euro||20|
|Vanguard US Dollar Treasuries UCITS ETF EUR Accumulated Hedge||19.5%|
|Vanguard Global Aggregate Bond UCITS ETF EUR||19.2%|
|Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF Accumulation (in USD)||18.9%|
|Accumulation of UCITS ETF (EUR) Government Bonds from Vanguard EUR in the Eurozone||17.1%|
|Vanguard US Dollar Corporate Bond UCITS ETF EUR Accumulated Hedge||16.5%|
|Accumulation of Vanguard EUR Corporate Bond UCITS ETF (EUR)||5.7%|
|Vanguard UK Gilt UCITS ETF EUR Accumulated Hedge||2.3%|
|Vanguard FTSE Developed World UCITS ETF (USD) Accumulate||0.7%|
|Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets UCITS ETF (USD) Accumulate||0.1%|
Collectibles may change