Today, IG launched an all-new batch of turbo orders covering EuroStoxx50, the dominant Asian indices Hang Seng and Nikkei 225 and a selection of international stocks. These indices are broker-free* and can be traded around the clock, just like all other Turbo24 products offered by IG.
IG Europe is a global trading broker that has been at the forefront of innovation in the financial market since 1974. New products were launched in Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
EuroStoxx50, Japan’s Nikkei 225 and China’s Hang Seng will be listed on Spectrum and are available alongside the current range of selected global stocks, currencies, commodities and indices. New guarantees on the stock include companies such as Volvo AB, Volkswagen AG and Airbnb inc.
“Our new range of turbo variants meet a clear demand from our customers and provide them with a variety of new products and services based on their needs. IG’s innovative platform is aimed at private customers who want to purchase turbo warranties. Consumer protection, transparency, control, and access to thousands of markets are at the core of IG’s operations.” Elias Warmi Stahl, Director of Business Development, continues: The offer reflects our goal of continually increasing our offering with broader access to global financial markets and various products. In Sweden, we are very proud of our ability to offer clients ISK accounts with only round-the-clock trading.”
There are many benefits to trading in turbo orders:
• No brokerage (* All transactions over €100 in nominal amount are free of brokerage)
• Access to long or short exposure to indices and stocks, with the advantages of exchange-traded products.
Guaranteed knockout level that limits potential losses;
• Transparent prices that give the client a complete overview of their exposure, with the advantage that trading takes place in a regulated trading venue;
• An opportunity to choose your stop level and choose the leverage that best suits your strategy;
• The ability to trade directly from the main market chart
• A free demo account where you can test trading strategies and see how the product works in a simulated environment, on a computer or mobile phone – without having to apply for an account or invest some of your own money.
“We continue to improve our turbo order set and I am very pleased that through our connection with Spectrum we can guarantee reliable 24 hour trading for our users. This is an important advantage, especially when shopping in the Asian markets. Our clients will have the opportunity to trade both long and short products linked to new stocks and indices. Some companies Which was particularly interesting in the last month, for example, Volvo, Coinbase or Pfizer,” says Alessandro Capuano, head of IG’s exchange-traded products.
New turbo warranties are available on the following core assets:
Air Liquide SA
Airbus SE Group (Airbus SE)
Coinbase Global Inc.
Consolidated International Group Airlines SA
Palantir Technologies Inc.
Plug Power Company
Zoom Video Communications Inc.